Made in-house to order using anti-static ESD and flame retardant hook and loop tape. Please select your size from the options available and enter the qty required. We produce these straps to order and normally take a couple of days to make (depending on order qty) so are not available for same day dispatch.
The soft loop side is the longest piece with the shorter hook tip welded to the end to create the closure. We recommend the following when choosing the size:
- The longer the loop section is the longer the hook tip should be in order to create a strong closure.
- The shorter the hook tip, the larger wrapping diameter you will have.
- To determine the strap length, use a piece of string to wrap round your items, this will give you the loop length you will need.
These straps are manufactured using special Alfatex® Brand ESD anti-static flame retardant hook and loop tape. Welded together with both loop body and hook tip facing the same way, a metal buckle is attached and welded the the end of the loop piece allowing you to bundle items together, feeding the hook end through the buckle and wrapping the tape back onto itself, locking it down with the hook tip.
We have a selection of sizes available to cover a wide range of applications from bundling cables to tools, fishing to skiing, the uses are almost endless. Another great bonus to using these ties is that they are less damaging than conventional plastic cable ties, so can offer the same level of grip but without cutting into cables or rubbing against items that could potentially cause damage. Available with the following spec:
*These straps are made to order with a 5 working day lead time and are not available for return or exchange. The price will adjust automatically depending on your size selections. All straps are made with a +/- 5mm tolerance.
- Width: 20mm
- Overall Length: Depends on Selection
- Loop Length: Depends on Selection
- Hook Length: Depends on Selection
- Colour: Black
- Buckle: Metal