Eco Sew-On Made with up to 55% Recycled Post-industrial Waste*
The new VELCRO® Brand Eco Product Line combines recycling and fastening with a new line of products designed specifically for the Footwear & Apparel market. Velcro companies construct this new Eco hook and loop from up to 55% post-industrial waste* and deliver the same quality and performance as the standard fasteners while being responsible to the environment.
- Originally developed exclusively for the Footwear & Apparel market
- Produced with up to 55% recycled content* while ensuring a strong & reliable performance
- High product cycle life for long term use
- Available in dye-to-match options to fit in all customized designs**
- Suitable for a wide range of applications thanks to the versatility and durability of nylon yarns
- OEKO-TEX« Standard 100 compliant
*See product Technical Data Sheet for recycled content percentages.
**Colours offered below are available to order subject to MOQ's and have a 10 week lead time.
Colours Available to Order