Made in-house to order, please select your size from the options available and enter the qty required. We produce these straps to order and normally take a couple of days to make (depending on order qty) so are not available for same day dispatch.
The soft loop side is the longest piece with the shorter hook tip welded to the end to create the closure. We recommend the following when choosing the size:
- The longer the loop section is the longer the hook tip should be in order to create a strong closure. Loop lengths over 1 metre we advise a minimum hook tip of 100mm.
- The shorter the hook tip, the larger wrapping diameter you will have.
- To determine the strap length, use a piece of string to wrap round your items, this will give you the loop length you will need.
Frontring straps are manufactured using hook and loop tape stitched together and both facing the same way (frontring strap), these 50mm straps are flag stitched with a 177 stitch pattern providing extra strength, a metal buckle is attached at the end of the loop piece allowing you to bundle items together, feeding the hook end through the buckle and wrapping the tape back onto itself, locking it down with the hook tip. This system is incredibly popular in commercial applications as well as in the home and office as you can open, add more and re-close 100's of times. Available with the following spec:
*These straps are made to order with a 5 - 7 working day lead time and are not available for return or exchange. The price will adjust automatically depending on your size selections. All straps are made with a +/- 10% tolerance.
- Width: 50mm
- Overall Length: Depends on Selection
- Loop Length: Depends on Selection
- Hook Length: Depends on Selection
- Colour: Black
- Buckle: Metal