Our ear saver mask extender straps are designed to relieve the ear strain and pressure caused by wearing a mask from the elastic round the ears. Made using VELCRO® Brand tape with loop body and hook tips ultrasonically welded to each end, the headband straps allow for complete and total control over how tight you want the mask (Not Included) to sit on your face but without any discomfort behind the ears from the elastic cord on the face mask.
Maximum adjust-ability for a custom and comfortable fit, our UK Made straps are not limited to a small fixed number of adjustment points, you can position the hook tips at any point for total control. This versatile ear saver works with most masks including medical, disposable, and home-made.
- Soft loop body with plastic hook tips each end, one size.
- Sold in a pack of 5 individual straps.
- Can be hand washed and are reusable.
- 266mm Long x 25mm Wide.
1. Secure one end through the elastic band on the face mask and press hook tab end firmly to the loop body.
2. 2. Put the face mask on and repeat step 1 to secure the opposite end of the strap.
3. Make any final comfort adjustments to both ends, keeping each side even.
4. When removing the mask, the strap can stay in place making it easier to put back on if the elastic allows, if not simply undo one end.
*Current demand is high, please do allow a few days for dispatch on this item.