Process and Delivery of your order
As soon as we start processing your order the first step is for us to mark your product lines as dispatched and send an email that has a PDF copy of your VAT invoice, this is done during our working week so if you have ordered in the evening or over a weekend it will be with you the next working day.
Once your goods are packed and labelled for delivery an email will be sent confirming dispatch, this will contain your tracking number, this number will be in the following format:
- AB123456789GB - This format is for all Royal Mail tracked parcels.
- 1234567890 - This format is for all DPD deliveries.
The timescale for order processing varies depending on a few factors. Each product on our website has a delivery info tab, in this tab we provide stock notices, popular lines are normally stocked and are available for express delivery options, however all have exceptions when buying case quantities.
- In stock items are available for both standard and express delivery
- Available for order or bulk orders are available on a 3 to 5 working day delivery
- Made to order (Straps) these have a manufacturing lead time of between 2 and 5 working days, we do not offer any express options.
As a rule, the day your VAT invoice is received will be the day we dispatch the order, should you need to contact us, please always have your order number handy. All orders are confirmed by email, please check any spam folders if you don't receive an email from us in your normal inbox.
Our processing days are Monday to Friday, we do not dispatch on weekends.